Thursday, May 30, 2013

Forgotten Moroccan Photos

Going through pictures from a photography expedition takes me almost a year before I completely analyze each photo and see it multiple times to get an idea of if I like it or not. As a result, I often find photos from the trip that I completely forgot existed but love.


The campsite in the Sahara desert consists of tents, cots and carpets to sit on. My roommate and I decided to ditch the cots and sleep under the stars every night. We often waited until everyone was asleep and the moon rose so we could run off into the dunes, guided by the bright shining moon and the meteor showers.


We weren't supposed to touch cows.


A ruby red scarf catches one of the rare breezes in the Sahara desert.


We set up camp next to a well and we often splashed each other with water to stay cool.





The morning sun hits the camp tents and wakes me.


The sun sets on the dunes, creating a pleasing golden yellow and crisp lines.


Some of the dunes have caked cracks that make my dried out hands look tame.



No comments:

Post a Comment